What will 2010 hold for the world and you? Well, 2010 is the Chinese Year of the Tiger. Does that mean Tiger Woods will make a blazing comeback? Just joking. Let’s use the Enneagram Personality Types to predict 2010. There are 9 Types, yet 2010 isn’t 1-9, it’s “0″. This will be Year Zero, a reboot year. How our lives will be rebooted is another question. Will the economy improve? What about our health or the health of love ones? How about society’s spirituality? Will there be more wars in 2010? Or maybe it’s not a reboot year. Maybe it’s Zero Hour- Earth Zero all over again. Maybe it’s the end. Oh well. Or maybe we see the world as Snapshot Joe, just to give it meaning. You don’t think every previous modern generations thought that the next year would be something special and that they existed in a pivotal time in history? Folks, everything is an illusion- sorry to break the news to you.
However if you are looking for 2010 predictions you don’t really care about those things. So here GUARANTEED LOCK PREDICTIONS for 2010:
- John Cena will win the WWE Championship.
- The Somalia Pirates of Aden will continue to hijack ships at sea.
- The 2010 Yankees will be in the post-season.
- There may be rumblings with China, Iran, Russia, Venezuela, and North Korea, but there will not be a World War in 2010.
- No aliens will be discovered in 2010.
- Animals will not revolt against mankind (dang).
Now here is a DailySkew prediction that is shocking:
- Lady Gaga- currently one of the best pop singers who churns out hit after hit, is at the peak of her popularity- and she will start to lose her momentum some time in 2010. In other words, it doesn’t get any better for her right now. By the end of 2010, you will see dents in the force that is Lady Gaga.
And here’s one that seems unbelievable: