Well, it looks like Dr. Phil’s run is over. Millions of people retrieve their hotmail everyday, and saw the splash page MSN.com ran today, which put the final nail in this quack’s coffin.
This fraud became an overnight celebrity thanks to housewives all across the world who want advice about how to be happy and stop eating.
Dr. Phake has been a walking parody of himself for years, and he has recently got involved in controversies. The bottom line is that he just wants your money, and is a publicity hound, just like everyone else who claims to be a “TV personality”. If only life was so simple as Dr. Phil’s cliched “solutions” (catchphrases):
- What in the hell were you thinking?
- I’ve been doing this over 30 years.
- Are you nuts?
- You choose the behavior, you choose the consequences.
- How’s it working for ya’?
- This is going to be a changing day in your life.
- You cannot change what you don’t acknowledge.
- Are you kidding me?
- I want you to get excited about your life.
- Children are very perceptive.
- Get Real.
- What did I do!?
- If it’s happening now, we’re gonna deal with it now!
- Get a life.
- We’re gonna start putting some verbs in our sentences.
- This relationship needs a hero.
- If You Dont Like It, Then Hit The Door… …Lady!
- Just shut up!
- Respect my audience.
Shipping and handling: $8,359.99